Re: JAWS 5.00.812 Problem on XP

  • From: "Bill Gallik" <wfgallik@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 13:58:21 -0600

I am using Windows 2000 with JAWS 5.00.812 and once in a very great while,
when I boot up, I experience similar characteristics.  But I do have a
"quick launch key sequence" defined for JAWS 5.00.812 so I simply shut down
JAWS and restart it, then this problem goes away.  This had happened far
more frequently in JAWS 4.50, 4.51 and the initial version of 5.0
(5.00.621).