Re: JAWS 12.0.1161-32bit , obtaining encounter through out automatic feature.

  • From: Graham Smith <g.smith577@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 12:52:00 -0400

Must say I have never had any problems at all with the automatic update feature. 'the only thing I dont like about it is that there can be a loss of focus and very long periods of silence where one does not know if anything is happening ore what.

Graham
At 04:23 AM 5/27/2011 -0700, you wrote:
Hi Mostafa;

Speaking for myself, I never check for Jaws updates automatically. I always go to the Freedom Scientific website and get my updates from there. I have heard of too many people having problems with getting their updates automatically, having problems with the update, then having to go to the website, and redownloading / reinstalling the update from there. Take care.
Mike