JAWS 12.0.1161-32bit , obtaining encounter through out automatic feature.

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 03:41:08 +0300

Hello , this is my question in precise , does anyone of you have had
experienced an identical trouble on retrieving the built
automatically? , so we may sign our registered client names , and
refer to Freedom Scientific technical department , note:
I' am addressing those who use a thirty two built in particular , on
windows XP.
Mostafa Al'mahdy , skype , my_speaker
--
Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.