RE: JAWS 12 strange behavior

  • From: "Richard P. Kelly" <rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 06:40:18 -0600

Hi all,

Are you running Jaws Standard or professional?  Is this happening on 32 bit
or 64 bit versions  of the Windows OS; and which version of Windows?

I'm running Windows 7 Professional 64 bit with Jaws Pro , latest version of
12.  Knock wood, I've not had the issues you have described thus far.

Cordially,
Richard P. Kelly
rpkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx