  From: Cy Selfridge
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, November 06, 2010 14:46
  Subject: JAWS 11 and MS Outlook 2007

  Hi,

  I have a major gripe and I think it is JAWS who is the culprit.

  When looking at an email in Outlook 2007 (W7, 64 bit) and you exit the email
focus seems to want to go to the first of the email list. This is a major
annoyance and one then must arrow down through the already read emails to get
back to where you were.

  Any suggestions?

  Cy, The Anasazi