JAWS 10 with IE 8

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:06:40 -0300

Hi List,

   I am using JAWS 10, IE 8 and Windows XP Home. About every third time I
launch Internet Explorer 8, I get a message that my last browsing session
closed unexpectedly, then I have the option to resume that session or go to
my home page. I always choose the option to go to my home page, but I am
wondering if anyone else is getting this same message with IE 8 and JAWS 10; if so,
is there a way to turn it off so that I won't get it again? I tried Tabbing
and got only those 2 options and I also tried the JAWS cursor with the same
result; I was hoping to hear, "Please don't show this message again," with
the option to check that. Then, I wondered if it's a JAWS setting???

At this point, I have searched through both the JAWS Verbosity settings and the Internet Options and have found nothing about it, so I am stimied! Any help will be appreciated.

   Thanks in advance,

Don
Alternative archives located at: