RE: JAWS 10 and headers are killing me

  • From: "George B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 11:20:26 -0800

Mine works fine with jaws 10. Make sure the page is maxed.
By just hitting on a number it will take you to that link then another
number it will take you to that heading if there is one or tell you no
headings.
Suggestion; do a insert f1 on the page and it will tell you all the headings
and how many at each level then hit escape and do the number like you wish
or you can on the page do a insert f6 and you get a list of headings.

Hth