Re: JAWS 10 and Alva BC640 Braille Display

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 08:26:26 -0900

If only the jaws audio is being redirected you can take a look at the
Sound Cards item on the Utility menu when you hit JAWS+J

If all sound is being directed to the display use the Sound and Audio
Devices applet from the Control Panel and choose the laptop speakers
as the primary playback device.  You can also use the applet to
redirect SAPI output to somewhere other than primary playback.

If neither of those work for you then the option is either buried
somewhere in JAWS or such redirection can't be controlled.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx