JAWS 10 Update!

  • From: "Donna Miller" <dmiller64@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:00:19 -0500

Greetings all,

I've just downloaded the JAWS 10 Beta update and am still facing a problem I
had with the first Beta I received.

when in Outlook Express, I've noticed that when I go to reply to a message, the
edit box will turn off and I get the message, "No elements found."

I was hoping they had fixed this problem.

the only way I've found to do the message reply is to back out and start the
reply again.

It's frustrating.

--Any person capable of angering you becomes your master; he can anger you only
when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him.

Donna Miller

You're invited to join my lovable Labs list and you can sign up at:

lovable-labs-l-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

dmiller@xxxxxxxxx

ddm2651@xxxxxxxxxxx