Re: JAWS 10

Steven,

You can do this from the JAWS window.
If you are trying to globally set punctuation to all:
Press alt-o for options then arrow down to voices.
Then right arrow to open sub-menu and press enter on "global adjustment".
You can then tab until you find the "voice punctuation" combo box.
Use the up or down arrow to find "all" then hit enter which will select
"OK".

delivery.
purpose.

"Steven Hicks\(HICKSSM\)" <Steven.HicksSM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/03/2009 11:24
Please respond to
jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
JAWS 10

Hi friends,

i like to have all punctuation spoken, can anyone tell me how to do this
in JAWS 10 please?
I went in to the configuration manager, punctuation and there seems to be
an all profile which I selected but it didn't seem to work.