Re: Itunes Being a Pain!!!

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:10:16 -0900

It's hard to hit a constantly moving target.  Look at the various
instant messenger programs.  There have been times that those worked
really well in JAWS but they change so often (sometimes even requiring
upgrades instead of letting users continue with the old version) that
keeping the scripts up to date just doesn't happen.  I suspect the
same thing happens with iTunes, although at least there you do have
the option of using older versions.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx