Re: Is the reply directly to sender command in JAWS 11 broken?

  • From: Hal Pearson <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2010 19:19:35 -0400

Hi,

I used to use Outlook Express when I was running Windows xp, and I've found that this keystroke worked mostly when the person I wish to reply to was in my address book. Even then, the results weren't always accurate. I'd invoke this keystroke, and Jaws would say, "replying directly to sender" or something close to that. After that focus would then be lost. In the end I simply stopped using this method of reply.

Hal

On 4/9/2010 10:32 AM, Van Landeghem, Bert wrote:

Indeed, it sometimes seems to work and sometimes not. With my last tries, the command says "replying directly to sender" and does what it is saying !...

Bert