Re: Internal Microphone

  • From: "Hamid Hamraz" <hhamraz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 01:12:15 +0330

No, you don't need 2 sound cards. I can offer you 2 clues in order to resolve
your problem:
1- Are you using a headphone? or the Jaws sound outputs via the loud speakers.
In the latter it is trivial that any sound in the environment, including Jaws,
is recorded via the mic.
Otherwise:
2- Go to the control panel > sounds and audio devices. Then control tab to the
Audio tab. Tab until you reach the sound recording volume button. There you can
manipulate which devices contribute to your recordings. This is for XP. There
must be something similar for Vista and seven also.

HTH
Hamid