Re: Interesting E-mail Discovery

  • From: "Loreal" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 09:16:59 -0500

I too have to use Email Stripper for many of the forwards I get from
friends/family. I've just unchecked these options to indent to text with any
of the symbols listed and also set my outlook express client to not copy the
text of a message in either forwards or replies. Plus, even though it is
time consuming more often than not, I personally will go through and delete
headers from messages that I'm forwarding off.

I do have a question though! If you wanted to send a forward to let's say
half a dozen people but don't want to give each person access to the other
five email addresses you've sent this forward to, how do you keep each
person from seeing the list of email addresses you forwarded the message to?
I was just curious if there was a way to do this instead of alternatively
sending six separate emails with one address individually in the to: field.
Thanks!

Sincerely,
Loreal