Re: Installing Dec Access32 with JAWS 5.0

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <hardy_grant@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:16:32 -0800

After completeing the installation, which is very straight forward, go into the
Configuration Manager with insert+6. After pressing control+shift+d for the
default file, press alt+s for Set Options, S for Synthesizer options, and then
select DecTalk from the combo box provided.
Press enter, then alt+f4 out of the configuration manager. DecTalk is virtually
invisible--you won't see it on the desktop or in the start menu.