Re: Installation Question.

  • From: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 08:34:37 -0400

You can also reinstall the version of jaws you want to use if you remove
shared components.  When you launch the installer, you will get a choice of
modify repair or remove, a repair should do it for you.  Were I going to
roll back completely to an older version of jaws, I'd remove shared
components and make sure to delete the jaws 5.1 folder before considering
myself done.

Johnnie Apple Seed