Re: Installation

  • From: "Dave McElroy, WA6BEF" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:05:16 -0800

Kind of like the judge in Alices Restaurant, for those of us who remember the
>distance is 16 case 1
>dl: 225 dr: 625 dt: 276 db: 315
>cl: 409 cr: 471 ct: 331 cb: 355
>Your Quicken accounts have changed and are no longer synchronized with
>your  accounts on Quicken.com.  Would you like to perform a One Step
>Update to  synchronize your accounts before you exit Quicken?
"27 eight by ten colored glossy pictures with the circles and arrows and a
paragraph on the back of each one and the judge walked in, sad down withh a
Seeing Eye Dog and he sat down
We sat down... and the judge wasn't gonna look at the 27 eight by ten