Re: Installation

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 12:33:59 -0500

Hi Jeff,

It is tricky.  If you have a running copy of jaws, you may be able to do it
with braille.  If not, you may be able to do it if you familiarize yourself
with the guided/advanced install options.  Another way would be to do the
automatic install and after it has finished, you could ad a braille display
knowing the steps to do it before hand but I hope we get a braille
installer.