Inserting and removeing a Hyper Link in Word

  • From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 16:07:58 -0700

Greetings Listers,can any of you tell me how I can insert a Hyper Link in a
Word document  to another Word document. OK so far I have selected the text for
the Hyper Link, then done control+K to open the Hyper Link dialog box, this is
the point my savvy comes to a end. Also I would like to know how to remove a
Hyper Link ,while in the document containing the Hyper Link I  have done
shift+F10 for the context menu but as I up and down-arrow I can not find the
delete Hyper Link option.  I am using Jaws 5.1 with Win XP home and Word 2002.
Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.
SERENDIPITY