Re: Ins-F

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 07:30:58 -0700

I haven't installed version 7.1, yet.  Are you saying that the Insert F no
longer provides that long list of info about formatting, from font type and
size to paragraph settings, that I rely on while working in a Word document?
I have no interest in it reporting anything to do with cells or tables, and
never used that command in a table.  In fact, I only use it in Word and have
no tables I create or try to read in Word.  But if only the font information
remains, and the paragraph formatting information has been dropped, I'll be
severely disappointed.  That would be a lamentable loss for me, and an
egregiously bad move for them.  Yeesh.  Tell me it isn't true.