Re: "Inquiry"

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 00:15:29 +0000

Ok think my head is straight now.
1. Open Configuration Manager with insert+the number 6.
2. Press ctrl+shift+d to open the default.jcf.
3. Press alt+s to open the set options menu, and enter on customize punctuation.
4. Tab to the advanced button and activate it.
5. Arrow to blank. Press F2 to rename the blank to whatever you want, for example pressing the spacebar key.
6. Press enter.
7. Tab to ok and activate it.
8. Save your setting.
9. Press alt+f4 to close Configuration Manager.
Hope this *really* helps.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 24/01/2010 00:11, michael wrote:
well i wanted to know if there is a  way to make jaws stop reading blank
lines

On 1/23/2010 7:08 PM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
As I said I made a very embarrasing mistake and I will now pass this
onto the other members. I use JAWS myself so don't know what I was
thinking.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 24/01/2010 00:06, michael wrote:
is there a way to do the same thing in jaws

On 1/23/2010 7:05 PM, Chris Hallsworth wrote:
1. Open the Window-Eyes Control Panel with ctrl-backslash.
2. Press the alt key to open the menu bar and focus on the file pull
down.
3. Right arrow once to focus on the screen pull down. Press enter to
open the menu.
4. Up arrow once to focus to blank lines. Press enter to open the
dialogue box.
5. Up arrow till it says off and press enter.
6. Save the set file in the usual way.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail and Facebook: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 23/01/2010 23:47, mostafa almahdy wrote:
Hello everybody:
I' wish to terminate permanently the spoken blank when it comes to
some emty lines.
what are the regular procedures to fulfill properly.

line.
Alternative archives located at:

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather