RE: Increase and decrease speed

  • From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:12:41 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
I think control+alt+up or down arrow works for Judith because she have
changed the keystroke in keyboard manager.
The default  keystroke is control+alt+page up or down but you can change
any  keystrokes in jaws via the  keyboard manager.