Incorrect URL results in a blank screen?

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:21:59 -0700

Hello to All
I have been running into a problem when going to the Internet and looking
for a URL, I get a blank screen if the web page is not found?
For instance if I to make a mistake or the URL is not found then I would end
up on:
http://searchfst.com/keyword.php?installID=&keyword=www.goldenhawk.com&partn
erID=0&partnerReferID=0
I am generally taken to this web page if I made a mistake or have a
incorrect URL.
I don't remember exactly when this started, but the problem is there now!
I can use the JFW cursor to read the screen, but the PC cursor will not read
anything, just a Blank Screen!
Everything else operates normally, I can open another URL or pick one from
my favorites.
If you have any ideas how to cure this I would appreciate your inputs!
Dick
I am using Windows XP, JFW 5.10.383, Pentium 4, 512 Meg RAM and 60 Gig of
free hard drive space.