Including a picture into a power point presentation

  • From: "Andrew Diaz Russell" <a.diazrussell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:02:23 +0100

Dear list,

I am trying to select a picture in order to paste it into a presentation I am
making. I can add text but I have just heard it is possible to do this with
Jaws. I have Jaws 7 and windows XP or 2000 in my laptop and desktop
respectevely.If I open the file containing the picture and press ctrl+a, that
should select the photo and put it in the clipboard no? I would then move to
the title slide and paste it in the appropriate object I wish to put it in.

I am not sure if I can do it since I have always used the writen part of power
point, not the pictures. Do I need to select a specific mode in order to add
pictures or can it be done in the title and bullet list slide modes, which are
the ones I know how to use?

Many thanks for your help.

Andrew.