Re: Inaccessible AVG update message

  • From: <cutolo.albert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2007 11:46:14 -0500

Hello:

I receive that message also on a once a week basis, and I'm not able too read any of the information with the jaws cursor at all. I even tried routing the pc cursor too the jaws cursor, and no dice. I even tried routing the jaws cursor too the pc cursor, and its a no go. I even went so far as too try using the applicationskey after performing the above stepts. Maybe the problems thatwe're having, have something too do with our particular vidio cards. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dean Wilcox" <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>