        From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dave Hutchins
        Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2007 2:30 PM
        To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Subject: Re: Inaccessible AVG update message

        Hi,
        I get the same thing, I have a little sight and I don't see
anything on the screen telling me how to install it, I tried using my
jaws cerser, but you know how that is, thats about as useful as tits on
a bull, it doesn't read any better than the pc cerser, what you could do
is when Feb 18 comes around, which is the date that i get, just clean it
out of your computer, uninstall it by going to your control panel.  It
is anoying, I get it when I restart or reboot my computer, but I leave
mine on all the time, the other versions of avg do works, because i hear
them while music is playing.  Dave
        Don't worry about the materialistic things, most big gifts come
in small packages.  It is better to give than to receive.  Dave Hutchins