RE: Inaccessible AVG update message

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 01:06:23 -0600 (CST)

The fact that it is free is antoher reason I wouldn't trust it.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sun, 4 Feb 2007, Robert McCoy wrote:

Avg free updates frequently.
AVG is user friendly for the blind.
AVG runs in the background.
Oh, and unlike Nod32, it is free.

Robert McCoy
St. Thomas University - Sociology
D104 James Dunn Hall
Work: (506) 452-0423
Home: 506-459-6636

Do you volunteer?  There are a lot of excellent not-for-profit organizations
that can use a few hours of your time.