  From: Dave Mitchell
  To: JAWS Help
  Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2011 9:14
  Subject: Improved web site navigation with 12.0.1158

  Hi All,  As a sample of one, I can report that I took a flyer and did the
JAWS update to version 12.0.1158 yesterday.  I am using Internet 8 and XP Home.
  Early on, I am pleased with the improved response and navigation on the web
sites I frequent.
  I don't know what they fixed and would likely  not understand it if I were
told but for the time being I am experiencing better and faster performance on
the Internet.  Your mileage may vary.  Carry on, Mitch

  "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."  Yogi Berra