RE: Impossible Web Site

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 12:02:32 -0500

So, do you think that that one page is all there is and that you can't
link to pre-owned or new or any words on the screen?  We tried
simulating mouse actions with the JAWS cursor, but that did not work
either.  Sometimes we could see the content in the main frame, but
sometimes it was empty.

Cher

>>> "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx> 3/25/2008 11:22 AM >>>

This is a flash-based site.  You’ll eventually get the dealership’s
incredibly obnoxious ad, and you’re right there are no links to speak
of, since it appears to be a not-very-accessible flash movie.