Re: Impossible Web Site

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:17:14 -0400

Gary,

I'm using JFW 7.0, and it has an option in the config settings to ignore
flash on web pages. Doesn't JFW 9.x have this option?

Alan

Gary King wrote:

Alan,
Although I didn't try it on this site, this method would probably work to
reach other pages.  However, when you do get to another page on the site by
whatever
method, you just end up with more flash objects.  On the other pages, these
are buttons on which you can use the spacebar to make a selection.  By the
time you find a vehicle to purchase searching on this site, you could have
traveled to Nashville from Memphis or Knoxville and visited the dealer in
person.

Gary King