Re: Impossible Web Site

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:01:21 -0500

Thanks Gary & Alan,  I'll at least have some things to tell/show my student
tomorrow.  It's really bad when your JAWS student ask for help on a site and
you have even less success than the student!  I've been checking it some more
and although I can now get somethings to happen on screen, it is still sluggish
and the results of mouse simulation are inconsistent.  Perhaps my 800MB ram is
just inadequate for this one.  It is interesting that there are such huge
discrepancies in what users were able to access on this page.  I would never
have believed it possible.  Gary, I'm glad to hear that WindowEyes couldn't do
any better with it.

Cher

>>> "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx> 3/26/2008 1:03 PM >>>
Alan,

Although I didn't try it on this site, this method would probably work to reach
other pages.  However, when you do get to another page on the site by whatever
method, you just end up with more flash objects.  On the other pages, these are
buttons on which you can use the spacebar to make a selection.  By the time you
find a vehicle to purchase searching on this site, you could have traveled to
Nashville from Memphis or Knoxville and visited the dealer in person.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxx