I'm unsubscribing

  • From: "Linda Yacks" <lyacks@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 15:01:52 -0600

Hi Listers,

I am going to unsubscribe for a while because things are so busy here.  I
just wanted to thank all of you who have been so helpful with some of my
concerns and I sincerely hope I assisted some of you as well.  I will
probably be back after the first of the year.  So, happy jawing (grin), have
a marvelous Christmas (or holiday season), and a very warm and toasty new
year.  Linda Yacks, freezing in Branson, Missouri

As you make preparations and celebrate His birth,
take time to remember that
Jesus is the reason for the season.
Happy holidays from the Ozarks