RE: I'm not seeing everything in the Windows Task Tray.

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 22:43:51 -0500

Mike, below I copy a response by Christopher Chaltain to a similar question.
I hope it answers yours.

Do you have "Hide inactive icons" checked? There are probably easier ways to
get there, but I'd do something like control-escape to get to the start
menu. Escape to place focus on the start button and then shift-f10 to bring
up the context sensitive menu for the start button. Select properties and
shift-control-tab to get to the Taskbar page. Here you can tab down to the
"Hide inactive icons" button and make sure it's not checked.

----