Re: I'm not seeing everything in the Windows Task Tray.

  • From: "Mike & Barbara In Arcadia" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:28:44 -0800

Hi Bill;

Try the following the next time you need to update.
1. Set your Screen Echo to all.  This is done using Jaws key + S.
2. When the Flash Player download screen comes up, 1 of the choices Jaws
will say" button " only.  No letters, just " button ."
3. Press spacebar / enter on this unnamed button.
4. Now, tab to the " I " button & press enter, & tab again to the " I "
button & press enter.
You might have to use your Insert/Jaws key + B, keystroke to hear everything
but, having set your Screen Echo to all text, Jaws should read you
something.

This process has worked for me in the past but, it has been awhile since
I've done it.  Hope this helps.  Take care.
Mike