RE: ITunes and jaws

Hi,

There are no scripts but you don't really need them if you obtain a copy of
anapoc explorer from redchair software. Anapod will allow you to manage your
music on the ipod. I find that I still prefer using Itunes to rip CD
tracks -- anapod does not include a ripper -- rather than adding another
program into the mix. But once you've got the tracks ripped and encoded,
anapod works well. If you want a little more detail on getting Itunes
working contact me off-list.

Kimberly