Re: IEMax was Information bar in internet explorer

  • From: Rouillardmike@xxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 17:45:09 EDT

Which sound file should I use? I need some suggestions!
Thanks!

In a message dated 5/11/2010 5:38:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
gwcox2@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

You'll find it in control panel, sounds and audio  devices, sound scheme
page. It is in the list of events under Information Bar.  The name of the
sound file is "Windows XP Information Bar.wav"