RE: IE 8

  • From: "Kimberly Thurman" <kimberlythurman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:37:22 -0400

I'm using it just fine!  I had an issue with the Blackboard Suite at first
(I am a college student) but that seems to have worked itself out I would
guess due to an automatic update.  If I run across an issue, I just switch
to Mazilla Firefox.  I can usually get whatever I need done with one or the
other.  (Smile!)