Re: IE 7 and Jaws 8

I had some freezing till I installed the first IE7 update.  Now I love it.
I've worked on some help documents: installation instructions, new IE7 features
with JAWS, and the IE7 Help manual.  If you're interested in any of these docs,
send an address where I can send attachments.

Cher

>>> "Boris" <boris67@xxxxxxxxx> 03/21/07 12:47 PM >>>

Hi List,

I am hesitant to upgrade to IE 7 and am looking for both pro and con
comments.  I am also interested in any specific known problems of IE 7 and
Jaws 8.  Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Boris