Re: IE 7 and JAWS

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 18:21:10 -0700

Thanks, Sean. I was about to get really confused, there. Jerry, are you
trying to drive me into early Alzheimer's? Shame on you!

Thanks, Sean. Whew. I'll get this all straight eventually. Then I'll install
IE7 and I'll be complaining about that, too, not just Jaws 8. What fun.
Always a new adventure.