RE: IE 6

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 09:22:02 -0500

Hello Peter,
You are not annoying me, however, I gave you some wrong information. The
message says the page will not display correctly (this is the windows update
page), and to correct this I must install the controls from the microsoft
information bar just below the address bar. I also tried to hit alt N on the
website and it did nothing.
Thanks for trying to help and I hope that you have a happy New Year.
Take Care,
John