IE 6

  • From: "John Ramsey" <stephnjohnny211@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:11:52 -0500

Hello All,
I am having a problem. when I go to the windows update site I get a screen
saying I have to install the active X controls and the button or toolbar is
located directly beneath the address bar, however, with sighted help, I have
discovered that there is nothing below the address bar.
The same sighted tech told me that if I ran my oldest JFW CD, which is, JFW
4.5, and hit shift while it tries to run, I should be able to find IE 6 on
the disc and be able to repair it. I have had no success with this and need
your help. How can I repair IE 6?
Take care,
John