To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 8:05 PM
Subject: I have a question abought the talks software

I am trying to buy a phone that will run talks and singular only has a 6620 and I have a limited credit card so what I want to no if I get a phone that is in the phone list on the neuance page there phones that work with talks so if I get one of these phones like on ebay what do I look for to make sure it works with talks besides blue tooth and I no that I have to get my carer which is cigar I hope someone can help me I want to get the rite phone some one please help, amber