I can not install Jaws 9

Hi friends,

Yesterday, I uninstalled Jaws 9 Beta and tried to reinstall it but, I had not
power for some minutes and my pc stopped in the middle of that process.
I restarted it and when I try to reinstall Jaws 9 Beta I get this report:

Windows Installer
The path graphic 608  'C:\DOCUME~1\motixp\LOCALS~1\Temp\RuntimeJAWS.msi'
cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this
location and try again, or try to find the installation
package 'RuntimeJAWS.msi' in a folder from which you
can install the product Freedom Scientific Talking Installer
9.0.
OK

So as you see, the file: runtimejaws.msi can not be found.
I searchd many times but didn't find it.
May someone help please?
I can not install the 9 Beta version in order to test some problems.
I sure tried some times to reinstall it from two or three files that I
downloaded from the FS website so it's not a question of corrupt files.

Thanks much

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner