RE: I Need Help

  • From: RAWest <rawest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 20:52:14 -0500

You can change the default page that appears when you open Internet
Explorer.

1 On the menu bar open the tools menu.
2Arrow down to options and press enter on it.
3 This lands you in the general tab where it shows you your current default
page.
4 if you tab down you can here different options for changing the default
page.
5 to clear it so when you open IE all you hear is About blank page tab down
I think 3 times and press enter on About.

Hope this help.

Not sure why your not hearing links.

  _____