Re: Hp machine and sticky control key

I have Windows XP, and the same thing happens to me with the right shift key. I have to press the left shift key whenever that happens, which is very annoying. Since it does not happen for me and for the original person who asked this question, it is a Jaws/Window-eyes related issue.

On 12/29/2009 3:09 AM, Dorothy Ingram-Gorban wrote:

can't you try another keyboard? I wanted to do that when my new Dell windows seven arived but it is cunning only the one they sent with it works maybe Hp is similar dorothy

*From:* jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Mark
*Sent:* 28 December 2009 23:19
*To:* jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* Hp machine and sticky control key

Running Windows7, the latest Jaws 11 my control key at various times gets stuck. Freedom Scientific was wondering if HP has something to do with it.

Windoweyes, and NVDA do not have this problem on my machine.

When I installed Jaws on my wife's HP machine, she runs Window eyes, the problem began. She never had this problem for over a month until then.

As far as Freedom Scientific is concerned, it is only me who is having this problem.

If anyone else is, I would greatly like to know!

Mark