Hp machine and sticky control key

  • From: "Mark" <mfurness@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 18:19:13 -0500

Running Windows7, the latest Jaws 11 my control key at various times gets
stuck. Freedom Scientific was wondering if HP has something to do with it.

Windoweyes, and NVDA do not have this problem on my machine.

When I installed Jaws on my wife's HP machine, she runs Window eyes, the
problem began. She never had  this problem for over a month until then.

As far as Freedom Scientific is concerned, it is only me who is having this
problem.

If anyone else is, I would greatly like to know!

Mark