RE: How to turn off the Skim in Avast

  • From: "Mullins, Chris" <Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:07:28 +0100

I think Jerry has either mis-read or mis-heard the word skin as skim.
In computing terms the "skin" is the visible surface of an application
AKA the user interface.

Chris Mullins

Application Developer

First Data Nottingham (EH2C)
Embankment House | Electric Avenue | NOTTINGHAM | NG80 1EH (NG2 1RU for
Sat Nav)

T:0115 883 5751

Mailto:Chris.Mullins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx