Re: How to stop Adobe 7 from rereading thee previous page?

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 15:42:25 -0700

I think there are a couple of things to stop Adobe 7 from reading "part" of the
the chance that part of two pages are showing. Also, when you open the
document, does Adobe ask you if you want to read all the pages or just the one
showing? I do not remember how to get one page view at the moment.

Let me know if this helps.

Debbie & Jessie
e-mail: jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx