How to stop Adobe 7 from rereading thee previous page?

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 13:47:16 -0400

Hi all, I downloaded the nod32 manual which is in pdf format. I am using jaws
5.1, and Adobe 7. When gets to the end of a page I preess control page down to
go to the next page. Jaws will reread some of the previous page before reading
thee next page. Doees anyone know if theree is a setting I need to change to
have jaws read from the beginning of each page after I press thee control page
down. It makes trying to reead this nod32 manual hard. Thanks for any help.