Re: How to remove capcha identification in hotmail using jaws

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 00:46:49 +0100

And you have every right to be! God if that was me in your position I would be
"bloody mad too!"
I really don't know what to suggest. Is there any way of contacting Microsoft
at all about the issue? I don't think that would really help but I really can't
think of anything to help you out. Accept if the worse comes to worse maybe
setup another email account with another provider. I know how dornting that
might sound because I would have trouble setting it up on the web let alone
getting it to work with windows live mail!
I really hope some others can come to the rescue on this one! Because like you
I was asked for the capture after my previous message. I had to get my mum to
read me the numbers and letters! Not fun like you said.
Good Luck with what ever you do!
Daniel